4/10/2009 05:09:00 PM

Surviving a relationship

from the keyboards of misis_pb

Sometimes i feel so down that it comes to a point that i question my commitment to our relationship.  I become unsure if i will survive this "forever".  Then I start to question what forever means.  Our forever may mean years. or months. 


I feel like its been too unfair.  And the mere fact that i am categorizing myself in that side of losing end is scary.  

Its either i get on with it and be miserable once in a while. 

Or let go now, be miserable for a while and let life go on.

I'm just so sad and the people around me are either to dense to notice or just don't have time to even bother knowing how i am.

This, my friend, is the sad reality i am facing right now.

My hands are shaking. and my brain is crying. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment