3/30/2009 02:20:00 PM

Marley and Me

from the keyboards of misis_pb


All the while I thought this movie was another one of those "magical-animal-talking" movies or "pet-flying-and-good-in-sports" kind of film.  When my sisters invited me to watch it while waiting for the lunch to be prepared yesterday in my parent's house, It got me intrigued why they did not want to tell me what was gonna happen.  So my curiosity made me watch half of it in BF and the rest in our house when i got home and just had to borrow the DVD to find out what the fuss was all about. 

With that thought in mind, it got my full attention all the way to the part when i cried my heart out.  And I really cried like a baby! And it still makes me teary-eyed every time I remember that scene.

This movie is no ordinary movie about masters and pets.  Its about family and love and loyalty.  Its quite serious actually for an Owen Wilson-Jennifer Aniston tandem.


0 comments:

Post a Comment