2/11/2009 01:51:00 PM

365 ways to make the most of your marriage

from the keyboards of misis_pb


Its been almost 2 years since our wedding. It was just last night that i remembered this book given by a very good friend of my parents', Tita Rose, "365 WAYS TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR MARRIAGE".


After tucking ada in her room last night, I found this book together with other books that is recently "shelved" along the stairs. Um, we kind of used our stairs as bookshelves.

I brought it to our room and started reading the pages while Taal persistently tried to get it from me.  But i still managed to laugh over some lines and read it aloud for my husband tolisten.  Here are some of them:

57:  Computers are a great advantage of modern life, but they can also take over.  Know when to switch off! 

59:  Young children can test  a marriage with their persisten physical demands.  You both need a rest sometimes.

61:  Seduction should not be lost after the honeymoon.

And so starting today, I will once in a while share some of Juliet Janvrin and Lucy Selleck's witty insights on how to make a the most of marriage.







 


0 comments:

Post a Comment